A few words about us
IT Network Consultants is an independent consulting firm providing business planning and Information Technology evaluation, design, planning, procurement, implementation, and support services. We offer in-depth experience with Information Technology development and management. IT Network Consultants provides consultation and implementation support for key technology areas crucial to businesses as they move into the abundance of technology driven opportunities. As organizations continue their growth, our consultants are available to assist through the following core components:
- Information Technology Research, Education, and Orientation
- Business Process Evaluation and Improvement
- Network Security Identification
- IT Assessment and Planning
- IT Design and Development
- Wireless Assessment, Design, and Implementation
- Surveillance: Audio/Visual
We address all aspects of IT infrastructures and projects: technical, organizational, and financial, to provide practical solutions to our clients’ business needs. Our strength is our understanding of Information Technology and how best to implement it to serve our clients’ needs. IT Network Consultants is led by a team of exceptionally skilled, educated, and experienced Engineers recognized as leaders in Information Technology planning and implementation.
ITNC is committed to provide responsive, unmatched quality IT support and innovative solutions to exceed client’s business needs while protecting the integrity of all end users; public and private.
Our sole focus is on meeting the information technology needs of our clients by providing high quality and practical advice and solutions. We understand the importance of information technology and how it supports the business requirements of our clients. We value integrity, embrace challenges, and demonstrate professionalism in our project engagements. We base our consulting work on the following tenets:
- Professional Competency – Consulting services that draw on sound education, training, research, and on-going professional development that ensures our expertise and use of effective tools, practices, and IT solutions for our clients
- Responsiveness – Appreciation and respect for the needs of our clients and all internal and external factors that impact IT development, deployment, and operations. Our primary goal is to provide services that result in practical IT solutions that address the requirements of the organizations we serve.
- Independence – Objective and comprehensive approach not encumbered by reseller agreements or business relationships that influence our analyses and recommendations. Our unbiased approach is complemented by our experience with a wide array of IT industry products and methodologies
- Dedication – Hard work and focus on high-quality results. We are problem-solvers who take project responsibility seriously and tackle technical and non-technical challenges to deliver useful and effective results on time and on budget
- Experience – In-depth familiarity with the information technology industry, products, and service-combined with broad experience with user organizations and their business needs that information technology supports
The best of professionalsWe have a professional team of IT consulting experts that combine skill, knowledge, experience and industry certifications to give you the best premiere service possible at affordable prices. So if you need help with migrating or installing your email system, developing security solutions, designing or upgrading a network infrastructure, performing cable management, performing help desk services, performing project planning, creating documentation and IT outsourcing, IT Network Consultants can help you.
- Architecture, Planning & Infrastructure
- Technology Needs Assessments
- System Design & Architecture
- Disaster Recovery Systems
- Security – Networking & Systems
- Vulnerability Rick Assessment
- HIPAA, SOX, PCI, etc.
- Network and Systems Security
- Support – Networking & Systems
- Onsite and Remote Support
- Scheduled Proactive Maintenance
- Emergency Support
- Monitoring Services
- 24×7 Network and Systems Monitoring
- Availability Status and Notifications
- Virus Notifications
- Project Management
- Manage Projects and Consulting Engagements
- Training, Workshops, and Mentoring
- Enterprise Project Management
- Internet Development & Marketing
- Internet Consulting
- Web Development
- Domain Registration
- Procurement, Repair & Upgrades
- Computer Systems – Servers, Laptops, Desktops, etc.
- Software & Hardware Upgrades
- Onsite Repair
Cameron RezaeeIT Manager
Todd MatonichInstallation Manager